Share

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Manifesting My Destiny

Good evening to all reading! :) What a magnificent day today! My husband and I went to a company training in Rhode Island/Mass today and it was a phenomenal experience! :) We had the opportunity to connect with powerful people (Angel Lee) and network with business owners that are from Connecticut that we are going to team up with. It was a day of not only learning, but genuine connections and remembering what we are passionate about and WHY we do what we do, not necessarily how. Because the how comes when we know the WHY! What a simple yet true statement.

The reason I titled today's entry manifesting my destiny is because I have been talking with those that I look up to and trust in my life about wanting more 'time' to help my husband with our business and to spend with family and to travel. I was blessed with that opportunity this past week. I truly believe that if you want something bad enough it can happen and it happened for me this week! :) I am so excited to begin this new adventure with having more 'time'!

On a separate yet related note I wanted to write about connections. I know I wrote about networking last entry, but it is so powerful! Chris Makell of Career Crossing that I met at Contacts and Compacts in Danbury recently shared an awesome group she is part of in Newtown and I attended with her. After the event we got chatting and I came to find out she used to work near my hometown, Binghamton and is also a FIREWALKER! See now that is the power of attraction and the power of the 6 degrees of separation that I truly believe in! Tonight I also met another fellow FIREWALKER! And to me those connections are the most valuable in my life and the most powerful because they are so genuine. We have a connection of an experience that we both went through and can share that powerful energy!

This year we have truly been blessed to meet so many outstanding people including AJ Monte who we have partnered up with, and I can't wait to create another OUTSTANDING year in 2010! We are going to Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and a handful of other places that I know we will be traveling to!

Sending hugs and positive energy to you all! <3 Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather,

    Where in Florida are you planning on going? Here's a plug for my hometown area - Sarasota County has it all... beautiful beaches, boating, fishing, the arts, golf, shopping, fine dining, camping, horse back riding, flea markets, farmer's markets, the list goes on and on.

    Take care,

    Andrea Blackford

    ReplyDelete